Monday, July 20, 2009

2 female puppies up for adoption

Hey everyone,

My dear friend Annie was alerted by a friend about these puppies found at a park in Aman Suria, obviously abandoned. Do contact her if interested, otherwise please spread the word.

Thanks a mill for your support!

Davina

"Two young healthy female puppies were found on July 17, 9pm by a friend of mine.
I have pick them up the same night and currently being foster by an indonesia makcik that helps me to take care some of my strays in Damansara.

I am looking for a good home for these 2 lovely puppies. Will send them to the vet on Monday for deworming & full health checked. Please help me to spread words to get them adopted soon. They are already on puppy biscuit and naturally toilet trained! They will only cry if they need to pee or poo. Amazing puppies. So, get good people to love them. Call me 016-3719171. Thanks and God bless you all :)"




No comments: